The standard that ushered in contemporary digital charting. One of the most reliable chart options for boaters worldwide, C-MAP NT+ charts continue to deliver exceptional quality and value to navigators.
- Global coverage
- Rich detail and information
- Port and tide information
- Frequently updated chart data
- Easy on-screen query of all chart objects
- Compatible with PC-Planner – So you can plan a route and save it to your user card for use in your chartplotter.
Bring your electronic charts to life with MAX, the ultimate navigator, and make cruising, sailing and fishing easier, safer and more fun. You'll benefit from the most accurate chart detail, versatile features and a wealth of important data.
- Dynamic NavAids include detailed information on navigational aids, including name, color, information on frequency, range of the light, etc.
- Dynamic tides and currents predict the time, level, direction and strength of currents and tides.
- Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles. Use this feature as an added backup to alert you if you head toward a potentially harmful object.
- Photos and diagrams in high-definition of ports, marinas and significant navigational marks will help you to familiarize yourself with new destinations and passages.
- Route-check is an extension of Guardian Alarm, helping keep you safe by indicating obstacles along the segments between waypoints.
- Depths and land elevation show the usual depth information and the colors make it easy to distinguish different water depths and land elevations.
- Detailed harbor charts so docking in unfamiliar ports is no problem. You have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Perspective view gives a bird's-eye view of your navigation area, it tilts the chart view to a 45-degree angle.
- C-Marina Port Database has details on more marinas than other charts on the market. Displays harbor hours, harbor master contact info, nearby lodging and restaurants, VHF call-in details, photos and more.
- Points of interest (PO Is) and road mapping helps whether you're looking for a restaurant or museum, you can find it in our extensive database of local services and cultural highlights.
- Multi-language capability – All C-MAP by Jeppesen charts can be displayed in both English and the local language of each region. More than 140 languages are available.
New C-MAP MAX-N cartography gives Lowrance, Simrad and B&G customers access to C-MAP by Jeppesen’s extensive worldwide portfolio and all the necessary chart data to enjoy any boating adventure, anywhere in the world.
There are no products to list.