Project Wind Farm Support Vessel
WFSV ECC Challenger
New build 18mtr Aluminium Windfarm Support Vessel. Appointed to specify, design, supply and install all electrical and electronic systems.
- Simrad Dual NSO Radar/Chartplotting/Echosounder System displaying on Dual 15" Glass Flat Screen Displays.
- Simrad AP70 Autopilot System with Simrad HS70 Satellite Compass.
- Comar Class A AIS Transponder, Receive displayed on the Simrad displays
- 2 x Icom M603 DSC VHF Radio's
- SeaMarshall Crewfinder System
- Furuno NX300 Navtex Receiver
- 8 channel CCTV system with digital recording
- Inmarsat Mini-M Sat Phone
- 3G Internet hotspot via Hi-Gain 3G antenna
- Satellite TV in crew and passenger area's
- DVD player
- 230vac power points at each passenger seat
- 5kw Victron Quattro Pure Sinewave Inverter/charger providing 230vac for catering and survey equipment
- 2 x Auxilary 24vdc 100amp Alternator providing charging for Inverter Battery bank.
- 4.5kva Generator which synchronises with the Victron Quattro to provide upto 9.5kva
- Distributed power system using CZone modules to significantly reduce cable installations.
- Custom designed switch panels and pump control panels.
Completion date February 2013